Here is a copy of an email I received regarding the Bedlam Challenge.
Tulsa Run Bedlam Challenge
OSU-Tulsa has been challenged by OU-Tulsa to the first ‘Tulsa Run Bedlam Challenge’.
Mark your calendar, Saturday, November 11, for this exciting event.
The Tulsa Run includes 15K and 5K runs and a 2K fun run.
Our teams (Oklahoma State vs University of Oklahoma) will accumulate points in the following categories:
- Participation (1 point for staff and faculty and 2 points for students)
- Oldest 15K Runner (3 points)
- Youngest 15K Runner (3 points)
- 15K Fastest Time (5 points)
- 5K Fastest Time (5 points)
- Volunteer (1 point for staff and faculty and 2 points for students)
Our pride is on the line! We need all students, staff, faculty, and administrations help to outshine our cross town rivals. Let’s show OU-Tulsa that OSU-Tulsa is the school that rocks — especially when a Bedlam contest is on the line!