Here are my seven predictions for 2007.
I predict that:
- The price of gold will continue to rise
- The streets in Oklahoma will be in the same bad repair this time next year as they are now.
- The number of drug related crimes will be on the rise.
- I’ll be able to finish the marathon.
- There will be deliverance for my daughter.
- The new “Channels” project will be approved.
- I’ll be accepted as a volunteer for the Special Olympics.
One more for good measure:
- I’ll be in better shape than I’ve been in for years, I’ll run faster, lift more weight, and jump higher and further than ever before.